Friday, March 20, 2009

Thoughts...



As Spring has just begun, I am posting some of my thoughts....

Today more than ever I feel people need to network together. Somebody somewhere has just the answer or information you are looking for. While it's great to get back to the basics in life, technology has its advantages. My daughter recently introduced me to the blog world and I have to say I am amazed. There are so many people out there thirsting for information as well as providing it freely and with great joy. It's through the blog community that Susan (also known as Knitters Delight) has learned to sew. In just a few months she was able to make an entire wardrobe of clothes. Her resource - the online community.

I recently had my first venture to India, after spending over 30 years going back and forth from Vermont to Africa to work on the mission field. I will soon have pictures to show of 17 orphans that I met in India. I was on a missions trip there last year and got to see first hand, the great need that surrounds the area. Despite the need, there was great love and a strong sense of community. How kids can survive a life as a sex slave as a mere child and still have love, is only by the grace of God. If you have a heart for children, here is your opportunity. Please keep them in prayer when the thought crosses your mind. I believe prayer is power and the positive thoughts that we put in our mind have a way of changing circumstance. The Bible said to guard our thoughts for a reason. Let's put this to the test in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment