Friday, May 22, 2009

Stressed Out?


Are you stressed today? Too much packed into your schedule? In today’s society, if you do not use wisdom it can cause stress in your life.,. So here are some tips for you:


1. Stop and read a relaxing book, Be selective, all books are not all relaxing, choose soothing and calming books. Put your feet up.


2. Meditation is excellent. Take your Bible out or a good Christian piece of literature, sit back, close your eyes and tap into the Presence of God.

3. Play some soft gentle listening music. And then enjoy the rest of your day.

3 comments:

  1. This is something that I need to work on. God does not want us to be bound with stress. It's time to release for the increase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I'm actually contacting you because I'm wondering where you got the stressed woman image. I would like to use it on my site but want to make sure that I'm not infringing any copyrights. I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks so much!

    PS - I appreciate what you say about picking up the bible. My family and I read scriptures daily - and I try to have some personal time once a day with them as well. My day is always more successful when I take time to do this. That and prayer.

    ReplyDelete